We are pleased to welcome you, in person, to our Sunday Service at 10:00 AM.
Attendance is limited to 30 people, so please register by Saturday evening so we know to expect you.
Here are the guidelines to maintain while worshiping in person:
- Wear face mask at all times. Maintain six feet between you and others.
- Keep the entry way clear. We welcome you to be seated immediately and to plan your fellowship time outdoors following the service.
- We welcome your children to sit with you as a family as nursery services are unavailable at this time.
- Only one person or family group is to be in the restroom downstairs at a time.
- We will have windows and doors open for ventilation, so please dress warmly.
Self-screen before coming. In the last 14 days, have you:
- Traveled internationally?
- Had a temperature greater than 99.9F or chills?
- Have you been experiencing any of the following symptoms that are not usual for you? Fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
- Been exposed to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 without the proper PPE?
If you answered, “yes” to any of these questions, please worship with us online instead.
Click here to register for this Sunday Service:
- May 16, 2021
- May 23, 2021
- May 30, 2021